The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving models without losing material?
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
Moving models without losing material?

Is there a way to bypass the retarded thing that occurs when moving objects? (that is, the material magically gets unassigned) It has been bugging me ever since I started modding Amnesia. I have tried every possible thing on this earth to get it to reassign the material after the move from one directory to the other but it just won't work. The only fix I know is remodel the whole model and save it in the right directory from the start, which is super tedious and I don't want to do that. Is there any way that I can get the model to show the texture I want it to after the move or do I really have to remodel it from scratch?

Thanks!

[EDIT] Just noticed that I posted this in the wrong forum, could a mod move it to the right place please? Smile

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012, 02:00 PM by eliasfrost.)
04-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Moving models without losing material? - by eliasfrost - 04-07-2012, 01:54 PM