The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot install the Level Editor Suite *Resolved*
RingMany Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Cannot install the Level Editor Suite *Resolved*

Hey everyone.

I have decided to try and make my own custom story for Amnesia, and it's been a nightmare so far. Nothing has gone according to plan, I cannot find the right videos and tutorials.

My main problem, is I need the HPL LevelEditor.Exe but it will not work. I am currently using the steam version of Amnesia by the way.

I using Google Chrome on Windows 7, and have downloaded the Windows HPL Editor Suite about 4 times, from the friction wiki. Every single time, I open it by itself, or try to extract it into the Amnesia folder, I get the message:

"Zip CRC failed in LevelEditor.exe The file is corrupt" etc.

I have tried re-installing 4 times, same message, I have tried install on a different browser, same problem, and I cannot find any other answers online.

Why does it keep saying the same message over and over? Thanks for reading.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 10:35 PM by RingMany.)
04-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cannot install the Level Editor Suite *Resolved* - by RingMany - 04-12-2012, 07:46 PM