Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck with nowhere to turn.
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Stuck with nowhere to turn.

(04-15-2012, 09:16 PM)tiaheartswaffles Wrote: So I'm in the nave and I've gotten all three ingredients for Agrippa's tonic. I have 5 out of the 6 pieces of orb, but I did have all six at one point. I can't load an earlier save, because I'll lose my ingredients, and the game won't let me load farther back than this afternoon. I know I can't get ambushed by the monsters in the Chancel until I have all six pieces of orb, but I've gone back to look for the pieces in all the areas, and can't find it. So, tell me, am I screwed or is there something I can do?
There is exactly one orb piece hidden in each torture room.
If you really have found them all and had 6 at one point, then that means that you have already placed one orb piece into the orb holder at the electric field in the Chancel.

Edit: Listen to what Agrippa says when you meet. If he says "Ah! I see that you've found all the pieces of the orb!" then you have collected them all. If he instead says something like "Ah! I see that you've collected all the orb pieces in the Choir/Transept. Now you only have to collect the ones in the Transept/Choir." then you know that there's one orb piece left, and in what part to look.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2012, 09:28 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Stuck with nowhere to turn. - by tiaheartswaffles - 04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Stuck with nowhere to turn. - by Cranky Old Man - 04-15-2012, 09:25 PM