The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Are you interested in helping me with the scripting? You'll be credited
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
1 25.00%
No
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Somebody to Script my Custom Story for Me
ResidentEddy Offline

Threads: 2
Sad  Looking for Somebody to Script my Custom Story for Me

I know it doesn't seem impossible to script, but no matter what I do and how hard I listened to every tutorial on SCRIPTING, nothing apparently works and ultimately, my custom story won't even show up for a test run on the list. Creating the rooms, keys, knowing which door swings to another room and which door goes to next level, I can do. But the freaking scripts are an essential and frankly the only thing I can do on the scripting is setting up the documents. I'd ask somebody else nearby or via email to do it for me, but as far as I know the people I have connections with either don't know what Amnesia is, how to script, or even care.

Long story short: I can create levels, but I can't script, and can't find anybody else to do it for me. I'm reduced to even thinking about hiring somebody to do it for me, but I don't think I can repay much... I guess my custom story's scrapped for the time being. Sorry about this rant, but I really need assistance on scripting.

(on a side note: The main story gets stuck at the part where there's a blue light [in this case the blue light never shows up and therefore I'm stuck in limbo])
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 03:39 AM by ResidentEddy.)
04-21-2012, 03:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Somebody to Script my Custom Story for Me - by ResidentEddy - 04-21-2012, 03:35 AM