Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)
gatts205 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion)

(05-01-2012, 09:14 PM)R. Peters Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 09:01 PM)gatts205 Wrote: I think I may have run into a bug while playing the custom story version. On the first floor, after picking up both the meat tenderizer (hammer) and the well key, I approached the padlocked door at the end of the hallway to the right of the huge double doors. I got the massage that I should find a way through it and checked the inventory. Unfortunately both the hammer and the key had disappeared. I checked back where I had originally found them and they were not there either. This made it so that I could not continue the game, despite enjoying it so far.
I hope this is of help.
Perhaps you're just going insane in real life? Tongue Try looking back where the key was again (in the hallway with loads of doors either side and one at the far end), or perhaps if you havn't found one or the other within a minute of losing them, have another look by the well door (hint: don't forget to check the floor too!)
If all else fails, let me know and i'll take another look at it. It worked every time after ridiculous amounts of testing for me Smile Good luck, and i'm glad you enjoyed it thus far, you're still in the less interesting half of the game too.
I went back to my most recent save and tried to make it happen again. This time nothing occurred, so perhaps I am going insane.
Any way I just finished it and thought it was pretty good except for the scaling of the rooms. I can understand having large rooms for impact, but some of them were a little too big. Also the hallways could have been shorter so that the rooms were closer together. It isn't a matter of great importance though, it would only make the level design seem more in keeping with reality (unless you were going for something different of course).

05-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Morbid New Year (Custom Story/Full Conversion) - by gatts205 - 05-01-2012, 11:40 PM