Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

(05-01-2012, 03:33 PM)MalaSoldier Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 03:21 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: What does the file (that you changed the resolution in) say? Can you post the line you changed?
I'm not so good at english but I'll try to explain as good as I can now. I used the program, I went into options, changed resolution, program worked when I restarted the program i get "FATAL ERROR: Renderer #0 could not be initalized! Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. Check log file for more information." It worked than the other second it didn't work!
Sorry - had to go to sleep.

You can change the resolution manually.
- Open "Documents\MyDocuments\HPL2\LevelEditor.cfg".
- For the sake of reference, in case things continue to go wrong, copy the tag on the first line to Notepad. (The editor can work just fine with lots of decimals.)
- Now change the tag to this:
<Screen Width="1024" Height="768" Fullscreen="" TexQuality="0" />
(That's the most reliable "resolution". It's not an actual resolution - just the window size - but I bet that one of those values are empty.)

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting! - by Cranky Old Man - 05-01-2012, 11:32 PM