The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle
Etherelle Offline

Threads: 1
Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle

Hey guys! I'm an artist and huge fan of Penumbra and Amnesia and I do livestreams of my playthroughs and throw them up on Youtube as Let's Plays. So far, I've completed Penumbra: Overture and Penumbra: Black Plague, and I plan to do a livestream of Requiem during the summer, and I'm also working on running through Amnesia custom stories.

For all of you curious about my adventures through Frictional Games or other livestreams besides, I'll point you over to my Youtube! EtherelletheMovie

Warning: I do swear a lot, there's some face cam, there's some screaming, some Kanye West and a lot of babbling like an idiot. There is also commentary by my friends, Lucky and Swan on Skype. And the issues that pop up are quickly resolved, I promise. %D But I hope you enjoy!

Penumbra: Overture

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Penumbra: Black Plague
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
(still being uploaded!)

I'll update this post as I put up new videos. Thanks for your time, guys!
05-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Series: Let's Plays with Etherelle - by Etherelle - 05-16-2012, 07:54 AM