Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Story Writer
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Story Writer

(05-22-2012, 08:20 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Alexander (you can change the name) has recently woken from a coma, however he has been experiencing side effects such as dizziness and an irrational fear of the dark. Upon awakening he and a friend travel into an old ruined castle to explore it and research the history of the place for a study they are writing. When travelling into the depths of the castle though, Alexander loses his friend and tries to search for him, unknowingly travelling deeper into the depths of the castle than many have in years. Folklore claims that the depths were home to twisted creatures, created by years of torture that only seek vengeance - and the years of living in the dark turned them from humans into immortal monsters, not knowing any light, curious of it. Alexander is hunted through the depths by these creatures, and upon finding a mutilated body, assumes it to be the body of his friend and succumbs to madness, joining these creatures upon their hunt of the unwary and curious traveller.

Very basic and average but should work for the less experienced custom story maker, as well as suiting the nature of the amnesia monsters/environments.
Casual friend: "oh, sup dude"

Alexander: "woah!, i just woke up from a coma dude!"

Casual friend: "wow, cool. wanna casually explore an abandoned castle for no apparent reason?"

Alexander: "alright, sounds cool, we'll probably get lost or somethin tho."

Casual friend: "yeh, probs, but YOLO bro!"

no offense, but that story makes very little sense to me..

how the hell can someone awake from a coma after god knows how long, and suddently realizing he has schoolwork to do.

WHY would they specifically enter an old ruined castle, which actually isnt ruined, its only old, and then casually walking here and there and getting lost and separated from eachother, without doing anything that relates to studying.

i mean, its a story, yeah; but this is the sort of MEGA-CLICHÉ story that you would know like the back of your thumb.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012, 03:23 PM by Mine Turtle.)
05-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Story Writer - by FlyingFruitcake - 05-22-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Story Writer - by Rapture - 05-22-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Story Writer - by Adny - 05-22-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Story Writer - by Leeeyam - 05-22-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Story Writer - by wolfmaster1231 - 05-24-2012, 02:33 PM