The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Requesting people for help!
Nuclearbones Offline

Threads: 19
Requesting people for help!

So for a while after asking two simple questions I just stood up and said "Why not?". I've decided that I want to assemble a team of people to collaborate with me. If you decide that you want to help then I will send you the story. Plus you guys will get some elaborate drawing/sketches of concept art that I want put into this custom story. But for this custom story I'm going to be quite picky for the people I want, I wont just take anyone...

Here are some requirements, you must have:
-Basic and creative knowledge of HPL2 (i.e. you can script a rag doll (naked corpses for example) to walk and make it look natural)
-Basic and creative knowledge of modeling, textures, jointing, and animating
-Great mapping abilities (I will also be mapping but there are going to be times where I will not be able to map, I'll do my best to keep up the mapping though)
-You "must" have knowledge to create particles

You guys will need to know some pretty outside-of-the-box information. For one thing, the mapping is supposed to be very dream-like, so who ever joins will have to be ready for what ever I throw at you. Whether it's an upside-down bridge or gargantuan monster. I'm not saying those will be in the Custom Story but just be prepared for that kind of stuff. I don't want people coming in to help and then just saying that it's too hard for them after I give them something like that.

So just be prepared...

I hope that I can get some support in this custom story. I have been stressing lately and I thought that it would be easy just to do this all by myself. Had to figure out that it isn't the hard way. I seriously want this to be a 9-10 star custom story! Thank you all for the support on this, I hope to hear from somebody soon.

~Nuclearbones

[update]

Here are some starters so that you know that I'm not wasting your time.
There will be more I promise.

Btw, I will promise that I'll be doing most of the work. I want assistants, I don't want people to take over. I just want a supporting team who can do the job when I need help getting it done or when I need it done at a time where I'm not present.

Attached Files
.jpg   Door Concept.jpg (Size: 172.11 KB / Downloads: 113)
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 07:31 PM by Nuclearbones.)
05-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Requesting people for help! - by Nuclearbones - 05-27-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by Traggey - 05-27-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by Nuclearbones - 05-27-2012, 06:18 PM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by Adny - 05-27-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by Nuclearbones - 05-27-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by Adrianis - 05-28-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: Requesting people for help! - by jezdamayel - 05-28-2012, 01:09 AM