Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
str4wberrypanic Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

(01-14-2013, 02:06 AM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 01:09 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: Too bad people care too much with these copyright thing...
Do you really believe that people copyrighting anything just because of the greed or maybe self-proud? It's not about that at all, it's about love. It might be sounds real funny or even pathetic. But I am not joking. The creative process is very similar to make love process. And if you really in love with something you'll get your child. Metaphorically. Would you share your lovely child? I do not think so. And that's all about copyrights.
I would not mind to share my child, dude. It makes sense to don't let players use the enemies in the first weeks after the mod was released, since it wouldn't be good if people see your enemies in another story before they had even played the original one. But else, it's gonna sound like " we made it, so you can't use ". I surely wouldn't mind to share my child, since the Amnesia community would only win with this. But anyway, this is only my opinion.

(01-14-2013, 02:21 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: ^THIS^

I'm gonna lock up my children in the basement forever where no one can see them but me.
I feel like a comunist right now.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM by str4wberrypanic.)
01-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by str4wberrypanic - 01-14-2013, 02:26 AM