The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration Files Help Full conversion inexplicably not working...
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Full conversion inexplicably not working...

Hello all, I'm having a problem getting my full conversion to work. I wanted to use the new lantern model I downloaded, and decided turning this story into a Full Conversion would give it the flair needed to make it unique (since it's not got anything to do with Amnesia), so I copied my files into all the appropriate folders, locations, and so on. I renamed all I need to within the config files, even going so far as to completely copy my process from my story Deterioration, however it doesn't work! Amnesia crashes every time, and at this point I've fiddled with everything for about 4-5 hours, and I am just fed up. I followed multiple tutorials, used other FCs as a base to work off of, and still it doesn't work. Could anyone with knowledge please take a look? I've included the packaged files here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?asqeli05qluamm9

[Image: signature-2.png]
06-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Full conversion inexplicably not working... - by Streetboat - 06-04-2012, 07:44 AM