Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Lotz Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

There was no puzzle that I actually didn't like.. but I especially liked the ones in the beginning when you're crawling through the vent, with the hints on the walls. Reminded me a bit of the Saw movies.
Oh and I loved the 'nightmare', where you're on that ship at first.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

I completed the game without looking at a walkthrough, all the puzzles were fair in my opinion. I played on normal and the difficulty was just right. But I spent quite some time in the canteen, trying to figure out how to set that barrel ablaze and activate the fire alarm. I thought I had to fix the Fuse Box or something.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

Pacing was good, it never got boring.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

No complaints here neither.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

Philip could have shown a little more emotions, you'd expect someone to be sad/shocked/angry when they find their dead father.. or when Amabell died.
As for the voice acting, I absolutely liked Amabell's voice and I was sad when she died. Would have been nice to get that biggest hug ever. Big Grin
I didn't really like Clarence's voice though, but it was ok.

6) How did you like the ending?

I loved the final puzzles, but the conclusion was a bit confusing. I figure that Philip's asking the player to find and kill the Tuurngait, but it wasn't quite clear at first.

Overall, I haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time, thanks a lot.
Can't you give us a hint or two what you guys are planning to do next? Hopefully another Horror game!
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2008, 01:49 AM by F@ruk.)
02-17-2008, 01:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread