Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
subzirol Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?
Every connected with using tools to make new items (ex. coin, cure ingredients).

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?
Just after making cure. It was difficult to avoid Clarence in a new body. I've close him in small room bloking door with barrel but he quickly destroyed the door and got me.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?
It was well balanced. I really like the pacing when giant worm was chasing me (like in the first part).

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?
I think diversity is a strong side of Penumbra: Black Plague, but there could be still more of that.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?
Clarence voice was cool and funny but on the other hand it made you feel that you are not alone. I also liked voice of Amabel - contrasting, reassuring, giving small hope (the first time when we hear her via computer was fantastically connected with discreet sound/music effects).

6) How did you like the ending?
I like the idea of disappearing items in the room that was vanishing in darkness, but i thought there will be an option to finish it in different way. I also expect ending a little bit like in "Descent" movie - we manage somehow to escape and then we realizing that was just Clarence playing tricks and we are still trapped underground.
02-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread