Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
Gyne Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

Well, I liked the chemical mixing puzzle and the computer disk one because I had to take my time and think. And, of course, I like the physical ones where I can throw things and make something happen. The Tuurngait trials were fun too because I had to think about what I was doing.

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

The hardest ones were the ones a liked.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

The game has a nice pace, not too fast or too slow.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

I really enjoyed the illusions, such as the dogs and spiders and missing doors. Those are great and put me on edge.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

At first I didn’t like Clarence’s voice but once I knew what he was, it didn’t seem so bad. the voice for the female scientist, however, was great. I was looking forward to that hug.

6) How did you like the ending?

The ending was great. It didn’t make sense to me but that’s also why I liked it. I had to think over it a bit. I think it makes the game a bit mre immersive when you have to think about those things.

Over all, I liked the game very much. The puzzles were varied and challenging, from avoiding camera detection to trying to avoid being killed while in a delusional stupor. You did a great job of blending all of these elements into a concrete game.
02-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread