Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!
lilsal Offline

Threads: 0
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files!

I just tried that link for editing game files and it goes to a non- existent forum.
I am playing Overture and miraculously have made it to the area where the dogs and steam cages are trying to get to the refinery and have been there for 3 days trying to get past those dogs. Even on easy play I cannot get by the second dog. I would like to finish the game I am interested in seeing how it turns out but I cannot sneak by these dogs or if I hit them with something they stay down for a second call their friends and I'm dead. I need to be able to take the dog out in one hit. Can someone tell me how I can do this? I saw a post changing some code for the dog min and max attack damage to 0 (both) didnt work I still die.
Up to this point I could fight them off from on top of a crate I can see where they are coming from then, in this area no crates.
I am playing the Penumbra collection dvd Confused

08-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: IMPORTANT: On posting contents on game files! - by lilsal - 08-23-2011, 04:24 AM