The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game crashes when I hover on notes.
Knives Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game crashes when I hover on notes.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, and I bought Amnesia from the Humble Indie Bundle 5. I was never able to change the gamma or brightness or whatever in-game (other options were fine), but other than that the game was running fine until about the Study and Guest Room, where the game started crashing whenever I hovered over a note to pick it up (I'm not sure, but I think it only happens with notes that aren't read aloud). I've tried reinstalling it several times through Ubuntu Software Centre, Synaptic, and also downloading it directly through the HIB website and running the Amnesia.bin file through the terminal. None of it has fixed the problem. Unfortunately the crash causes my computer to go blank except for my mouse and wallpaper, forcing me to do a hard shutdown, so I can't provide a log from the terminal :/ Does anyone know what might be the problem?
06-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Game crashes when I hover on notes. - by Knives - 06-11-2012, 10:23 PM