Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Trolling Ghost from Radio Graffiti! XD
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Trolling Ghost from Radio Graffiti! XD

(06-13-2012, 03:48 AM)Dagrocks Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 10:50 PM)Statyk Wrote: I'm listening to this for the first time. What is this?? XD
A guy named Ghost runs a show about Capitalism, all the callers troll him or do stupid things and it makes him rage because they are ruining the show. I am one of those trolls.

At the end of the show he does a segment called radio graffiti where people have a few seconds to say WHATEVER they want (even though that normally happens during the actual show as well)

Here are the types of trolling we do!

* Splicing his voice to say things he hates
* Splicing his voice and calling companies using it, then playing it to him on the show, we have done this with the FBI and Hasbro support.
* Being very loud. (Ghost has many regular callers who he recognizes)
* Ponies.
* Saying (something) Pooptickler, or saying mean things about Ghost or his family.
* Calling while bein Mexican, Chinese, or some other thing.
* Using very offensive twitter names and having us shout out our twitter accounts.

Ghost hates...
* Homosexuals
* Transexuals
* Everyone who isn't American.
* Bronies.
* Almost everyone who calls him.

We hope you have good times trolling Ghosty!
XD It makes ME want to troll the guy. Wouldn'tthe simple Trolololol song be good to play? it's trolling, AND the singer was Russian!
06-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trolling Ghost from Radio Graffiti! XD - by Statyk - 06-13-2012, 04:50 AM