The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread)
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
"Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread)

I find that I've become less and less focused on Amnesia lately, going from focusing feverishly working on it every day, to pretty much just thinking about it once a week, so seeing that some people on these forums recognize me (probably with mixed feelings), I should probably write a farewell topic so that you know that I've more or less moved on to "greater pastures" - "greater pastures" meaning that I've now started spending my time with a lot of autistic people and clueless corporation managers bent on controlling the internet, sort of like a hen-house but with people in it. (I'll bring a fly-swatter, so I'll get by.)
I'm glad that I didn't get banned in the end. If I could buy a postcard from every place I've gotten banned from on the internet, I'd have a mighty collage to impress my few friends with. (For the protocol, I've never been a troll - I just don't agree with people that much.)
...so yeah. Maybe you'll see me around once a month, or maybe I'll completely forget my password and this is the last thread I'll create.

Now get back to scripting - you can't write code with "awesomeness" alone.

Cranky

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

06-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
"Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread) - by Cranky Old Man - 06-13-2012, 09:30 AM
RE: "Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread) - by Adny - 06-13-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: "Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread) - by Adny - 06-14-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: "Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread) - by Acies - 06-14-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: "Well, I'm off." (Farewell thread) - by Adny - 06-15-2012, 12:42 AM