Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Splinter Cell: Extinction
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Splinter Cell: Extinction

Just watched the prologue and I'm intrigued. I don't like the cinematography and acting but it's surprisingly well made. Will definitely watch it all as I'm a huge Splinter Cell fan. Some issues I just can't ignore though:

Spoiler below!
1. That random guy wandering around the office was an NSA employee the entire time (and double agent because his retina checked through)? So the NSA was planning on capturing the main Splinter Cell before he even entered the complex, and so they contacted the guy conveniently working undercover at the office and told him to accidentally bump into the protagonist, assume the protagonist would use him to access the retina scanner and eventually lead him into an ambush? Talk about a Batman gambit… Sheesh.

2. So all Splinter Cells now have a syringe that contains sedative counter-agents? First of all, there are different types of sedatives and if you wanted to create a counter-sedative (which is impossible I think, and at the very least would take a few minutes to work) you would need to know the exact type. Splinter Cells are specially trained to remain undetected, so why would they ever have a counter-sedative syringe? Not to mention the time you realize you need to administer it is the time you're unconscious.

Cool series so far though.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2012, 10:20 PM by Bridge.)
06-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Splinter Cell: Extinction - by Xanatos - 06-17-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Splinter Cell: Extinction - by Bridge - 06-17-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: Splinter Cell: Extinction - by Xanatos - 06-18-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Splinter Cell: Extinction - by Bridge - 06-18-2012, 02:15 PM