Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Moving Shelf Using Secret Books
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Moving Shelf Using Secret Books

(06-18-2012, 08:04 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: I took the time before and messed around with the secret shelf they use in the old archives and the script they use for it to open is pretty straight forward Smile the AngularOffsetArea is where the shelf should rotate so if you put a script area on one side of the shelf and then write the script area inside the AngularOffset option it will rotate around the middle of the script area Smile

in the Old Archives they use the ConnectEntities script to make it start rotating Smile
That's for the rotating shelf, though. And I'm talking about the shelf in the Archives, not the Old Archives.

But thanks for telling me this though! It may help in the future Smile

EDIT: I found out what was the problem. Apparently you CANNOT rotate the shelf to whatever position you want it to be (Ex. rotating it -180 on the X axis). How the shelf is placed in the level editor is how the shelf has to be. You cannot touch it, move it, rotate it, NOTHING, or else it doesn't work correctly.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2012, 08:51 PM by SonOfLiberty796.)
06-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving Shelf Using Secret Books - by Dutton - 06-18-2012, 07:04 AM
RE: Moving Shelf Using Secret Books - by Adny - 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Moving Shelf Using Secret Books - by SonOfLiberty796 - 06-18-2012, 08:19 PM