Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]
Petike Offline

Threads: 35
RE: The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]

Jeremy-Bailey Wrote:Maybe I'm more use to films like Ingmar Bergman, or other movies that touches more with human nature than most. But I don't really see anything too confusing or boring about the ending.

The hives, as mentioned, knew they could lose everything; that you may get revenge on them. I have always figured that the email was sent from him; and YOU'RE reading it.

He states that he will help them by destroying the evidence and their presence basically. then he adds, he lied. So it means he will NOT do that. Also, to back it up, he states that (quote from game) his father promised to destroy the evidence, but Philip says, I however, will not make the same mistakes my father made(end quote). That says again, he is not destroying the evidence, so when "kill them. kill them all" shows up, he wants the hive and the tuurngaite (or whatever) killed off.

The only thing that dissapointed me, is the absence of a climax in the Hive's lair - I was expecting, that I will enter an ancient ice cave of some sort and find an old meteoritic rock or spacecraft burried under the glaciers of Greenland for a few million years (heck, like in Smilla's Sense of Snow or the X-Files ! :-) )... And that only then will the Hive beg me to do, what I must (tell the world about the secret base and seal or destroy it forever)...

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
04-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread