Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

(07-09-2012, 10:04 PM)joesaver Wrote: Great story so far but i think i'm having problems with it.

Spoiler below!
I read some of the spoilers that you and someone else was posting, and i think mine messed up. Apparently a Brute was meant to show up in the TV and Study Hall, right? Well after i picked up the crowbar nothing happened, no statue or Brute or anything. Was i supposed to make the statue disappear as i came out the room i got the TV and Study Hall key from? Because i just snuck around it and it didn't disappear. P.S. Can i get some help on finding the basement key? Kinda stumped on finding it.

Thanks for making such a good map so far! Can't wait to finish it and play Chapter 1! (Please make Chapter 1!)
Thanks for the feedback! Now about your problem:

Spoiler below!
Assuming you did everything correct, after you leave the dorm office you should have keys to 322, and 308. 308 has a Student ID which will unlock the basement's keypad lock.

As for the brute, he will only appear if you have triggered the hallucination in the kitchen in the TV room, otherwise nothing ill happen.

Now putting that aside I've updated the game to v1.1, and here are the changes:
-Adjusted lighting for main hall. Lighting will now work as originally
intended for those playing with brightness settings of 1.0

-Player will now start with 3 oil cans

-Changed some on-screen text

Main reason for the lighting is that I found out that as I was adjusting the lighting for release, I accidentally had set the lighting in Amnesia to 0.85, which made it seem darker than the default setting. This resulted in most people playing a very bright version of the mod, so I fumbled around, and changed it to suit 1.0.

As for the oil, I noticed some people were having a bit of trouble with managing oil (Not just you GregsWorth Tongue), so I gave them a bit extra starting oil.
07-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Skashi - 07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Smappa - 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 07-10-2012, 10:39 AM