Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story Feedback and Possible Enrolement.
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Custom Story Feedback and Possible Enrolement.

Sorry it took so long to come back with anything, forgot to check back on the thread.

Here are some issues with the current version:

http://imgur.com/fcQfw,riZYr,rwWTz#0

In two of the pictures, notice how the ladder has fallen, which did not happen the first time. I would suggest setting it to have static physics to prevent this from happening.

In the third, there is a clear distinction as to where a box light ends, which is generally a big no-no.

The lighting in the first map was decent, I would say work on the light ray billboards in the area just before entering the second map (where you walk down the stairs, there are 2 windows on the left, and the level door is on the right).

Also in the first map, and this may just be me, I notice little white spots at the seams of walls, and this is because you are using a white skybox, which is fine, but I would advise placing black planes outside the walls in all places except for where you look through the windows, or just don't use those kinds of windows.

07-23-2012, 01:36 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Story Feedback and Possible Enrolement. - by Anxt - 07-23-2012, 01:36 AM