Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

frame rate is down
barbiedoll Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: frame rate is down

burbble Wrote:
barbiedoll Wrote:Well i shouldn't have to revert back to an older driver to play this game frictional should fix the problem with a patch that allows players to use 7.12 without having to re-install 7.11 that's just to much trouble to have to go through for a game that just came out. especially when older games i have installed are working perfectly with 7.12. They should have thought further ahead when developing or at least more testing done with ati cards to verify it's stability. Some developers just don't take the time to make sure pc games work on all kinds of different hardware. Pitiful.

The fact that the ATI drivers worked up to a certain point indicates that it is likely ATI broke or changed something. For example, they may have thought an optimization would increase the speed of one game, not realizing it would break another game.

Anyway, the developers have purchased an ATI card specifically to test it with the game, and are actively working on a solution.

thanks for the info , i guess i'll just have to wait for a fix before i can finish the game it's too bad though all in all. oh well.
02-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
frame rate is down - by barbiedoll - 02-17-2008, 08:44 PM