The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.Lang File Help Need help with notes.
omini Offline

Threads: 3
Need help with notes.

I'm hopeless at scripting, so I want to ask you guys what I've done wrong with this script? When I pick up my note, it doesn't say anything. Take a look below and maybe you can help me out? I appriciate every comment.

<LANGUAGE>
<RESOURCES>
</RESOURCES>
<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">Jacob receives a letter from his grandfather that said he was about to discover something revolutionary. Jacob is curious of course, but as he arrives he then notices that John Duncan(his grandfather) is not to be found. It's up to him and search for his grandfather and find out what he was about to discover!</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_officenote_Name">Tinderboxes</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_officenote_Text">If there happen to be any burntout candles anywhere in the mansion, don't worry. I've myself hidden tinderboxes for just that ocasion.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name ="Inventory">
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_keynamehere">"Description here"</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemName_keynamehere">name of key</Entry>

</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>
07-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Need help with notes. - by omini - 07-21-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Need help with notes. - by Adny - 07-21-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Need help with notes. - by omini - 07-21-2012, 06:42 PM