Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game
BatmanWayne Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game

(07-24-2012, 08:44 PM)Anxt Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 08:34 PM)BatmanWayne Wrote: You guys are being assholes, I'd like to see you do better, fucktards.

If you don't like it, don't post in it, atleast just say it's bad, no need to explain it in an aggressive way, hopefully your next custom story will get abused so much you'll hang yourself and suicide.
The point of posting negative feedback is to show him that not everyone likes it. If he thought everyone liked it, then he would continue making crappy mods. This way, maybe he will learn something.

However, last time, I did give him constructive feedback. He chose not to accept it. I'm not interested in doing so a second time. I have given constructive feedback on these forums for quite some time now, even to worse mods than this. The majority of people accepted it, used it, and thanked me later. Am I the best modder in the world? Hell to the no. Do I know what I am talking about when I review someone else's mod? I like to think so.

Wishing depression and death upon other people is a terrible thing. Perhaps you, BatmanWayne, are the asshole here. If you disagree with our opinions on the mod, state your own positive experiences, don't tell everyone else to go kill themselves because you disagree.
No, you did not give him constructive feedback, you were simply being a douchebag and bitching about how this custom story was better than yours.
07-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try something new! Amnesia Custom Story - The Game - by BatmanWayne - 07-24-2012, 08:46 PM