The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Blender exporting textures -> Modelview -> .mat, material part missing
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
Blender exporting textures -> Modelview -> .mat, material part missing

(I'm perfectly fine, no real problems. I just want to know whats going on.)

Whenever I'm exporting a custom model out, the .mat file seems to always forget assign my base texture (It's a test AO in place of nothing.) to the model.

It puts the .dae and AO.png in the correct folder, but when I open it up in the ModelView. The generated .mat does not put in a texture for it. I don't have a problem with opening it up and typing in the correct texture. But what am I doing wrong that causes this?

I managed to do it correctly the first time (No problems with the .mat file not assigning the texture on first ModelView loadup), but all my other models need a little fixing with their texture.
07-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Blender exporting textures -> Modelview -> .mat, material part missing - by Rapture - 07-27-2012, 03:18 PM