Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Rayman: Origins
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Rayman: Origins

(08-03-2012, 01:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: "Casual Gamers"? There is no such thing. It's simply an idea that the MAN has put into your head.
If you're talking about shit-heads that play Angry Birds or whatever on their Iphone then you're definitely confused, though you are right about them being bad though. Whenever I ask if someone's a gamer and they say that they play "Casually" I tell them that that's the same as saying "Oh, what's that? You want to know if I play the piano? Well of course I do! I play casually by twiddling my thumbs together like a douche! I'm what the music companies REALLY care about!"

If I EVER hear that the casual game plague spreads from platformers to horror then. . .

I WILL DESTROY THE FOUNDATIONS OF MANKIND!
Well, I'm not the person to argue semantics with because I didn't invent the term. But the implications of "casual gamers" on the artform and the definition thereof are quite easily understood; your post proves that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I can't stand the Rayman games, so I have no idea why any of them get the praise they do.
Have you played Rayman 2? What is it in particular you don't like about them?
I'm
not much of a platformer fan, but I find the gameplay mechanics quite
derivative and uninspired. I also don't really care for the humor.
Yeah, fair enough. It's not for everyone, but I personally really appreciate the gameplay mechanics and humor and basically everything about Rayman 2 (not a big fan of Rayman 1 and Rayman 3 was decent).
08-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rayman: Origins - by Bridge - 08-01-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by HateSolstice - 08-02-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by Bridge - 08-02-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by HateSolstice - 08-03-2012, 01:49 AM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by failedALIAS - 08-03-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by Bridge - 08-03-2012, 04:17 PM
RE: Rayman: Origins - by Prelauncher - 08-03-2012, 04:20 PM