Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife.
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife.

(08-09-2012, 04:32 PM)nackidno Wrote: Sorry to say Googol, but all Gothic games and all Risen games are filled to the tip with bugs, although most (but far from all) were removed due to unofficial patches (like Piranha bytes ever arsed themselves to fix anything anyways).
I know, work by the community isn't official. Gothic 3 was released as an alpha version. This is really annoying and I understand poeple.

But the rest of all isn't full of bugs. Especially Risen 1 is a very well programmed game. They learned much after the Gothic 3 disaster. And even Risen 2 is nearly bug free.
The previous Gothic titles have some bugs, but you can play them without being annoyed.
Even, the first two are masterpieces in every single detail.

Perhaps only people in germany are able to understand the mediation of these games.
It's as I said, not made for global marketing. It's a niche.
But I can't believe that the only difference is the language and people would not feel the game because of that... Undecided
08-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Björn Pankratz (game developer) playing guitar with his wife. - by Googolplex - 08-09-2012, 04:46 PM