Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawn monster upon interacting with phonograph
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Spawn monster upon interacting with phonograph

(08-24-2012, 09:58 PM)Ongka Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 09:51 PM)johnbox Wrote: my lovely android browser just loves to mess everything up, sorry-_-

and i don't think he already looked in the wiki, then he would probably explain a problem, or something he didn't understand. in this case, he asked for the complete thing, and if we have a complete wiki-article about it, why shouldn't i post it for him..? :/
I'm sorry. It just looked like you repeated it for no reason.
The wiki is pretty good, but i don't think that you know what to do will all that fancy stuff if you're completely new to scripting.

ok, that's right. but if he's completely new to scripting, the beginner-tutorials on the wiki will probably give him a basic knowledge o all this stuff. it would be hard to explain this case with examples in a thread, without any basic knowledge. and also if you just explain this one thing, he maybe just copies the code into his script file, but didn't really learn anything. :/

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
08-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spawn monster upon interacting with phonograph - by johnbox - 08-24-2012, 10:10 PM