The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dagon
BitPuffin Offline

Threads: 1
Dagon

Hey guys! Since Frictional hasn't open sourced HPL 2 yet I have decided to fork HPL1 to my own branch and modernize it a bit!

I'm calling the fork "Dagon" after a fantastic short story by HPL. I loved the idea of having my own project be powered by technology a "local" game studio that I love, after contacting them about licensing and getting denied, I decided to fork in my devastation Wink.

There isn't any new code yet (it's resting on my other machine[for pigs]), but the repo is right here: https://github.com/BitPuffin/Dagon

The goal is kind of to kick some butt until I have an engine that is better than the upcoming HPL3, Thomas and friends are definitely more experienced than me. But I'll make it happen, just so that they regret not hiring me! Cool
Cheers,

BitPuffin
08-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Dagon - by BitPuffin - 08-26-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Dagon - by darkely - 08-26-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Dagon - by BitPuffin - 08-26-2012, 09:57 PM