The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Facing The Darkness Chapter 1
AngelDouche66 Offline

Threads: 3
Facing The Darkness Chapter 1

Hey guys, Just advertising a friends custom map (I played it months ago and discovered he never actually submitted it on the forums so here I am!)
In all honesty this was a fantastic custom story which had me frightened like a child throughout a lot of it.

[Image: ss1.png]

The custom story is based around investigating an old mansion after awakening from a night of drinking, you receive a letter from your friend explaining how they found it due to your grandfathers map, The mansion is also apparently haunted, fueled by your strong interest in the paranormal you decide to meet up with your friends who are currently investigating the mansion... But where are they?

[Image: SS2.png]

You can collect secrets, in the form of Roman Numerals hidden around the map, you may want to rerun the CS to get these and input your code on the website which will reveal a secret!

The custom map has great scripting and the environment has been edited to (almost near) perfection, which I applaud him for, with also some custom sounds/ambiance for good measure.

The custom story can be downloaded from
http://rp42systems.net/downloads.html <<< Select Facing the Darkness Chapter 1 (The Demo is obviously from the demo stages).

So if you fancy having the experience of having a simple note rattling your bones in fear and having to look over your shoulder as you creep through the shadows, play this map!

Cheers guys! This is his first Custom Story, but please leave your feedback and I will forward them to him!

Moderator edit.
Link removed. No youtube advertisement on the forums.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2012, 09:44 AM by Traggey.)
08-31-2012, 01:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Facing The Darkness Chapter 1 - by AngelDouche66 - 08-31-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Facing The Darkness Chapter 1 - by Zaffre - 08-31-2012, 01:46 AM
RE: Facing The Darkness Chapter 1 - by Zaffre - 08-31-2012, 01:53 AM
RE: Facing The Darkness Chapter 1 - by Kreekakon - 08-31-2012, 01:53 AM
RE: Facing The Darkness Chapter 1 - by DnALANGE - 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM