Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cluethulhu
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: Cluethulhu

(09-13-2012, 04:48 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: ...Sorry, I don't get it. o.O Maybe because I never played clue. Do I understand correctly that you want to make a board game in HPL engine? I don't think that's possible without access to the source code. I mean you would need to be able to select characters and move them around on a fixed path, you might need dice rolling or picking up cards, the whole camera would need to be changed etc, etc... I guess you're better off with UDK or maybe Unity for that sort of project, as they are more flexible.

Or do you just want to make some sort of detective story around human characters that are inspired by Lovecraftian beings? Or are the character really supposed to be said beings and this will be some sort of parody? I'm lost Sad
In here you are the beings taking on the roles of the characters in Clue. The idea is the player would choose which character to play and is given a random weapon, note on a person(s), and notes on a room(s) [instead of cards, notes 'written' by Mr. Body]. When an NPC accuses you, or you accuse them, you temporarily trade a weapon or note (and they remember if you ask later).

I just thought it would be funny if you played scary entities in a Clue game.
09-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cluethulhu - by The Rock Worm - 09-13-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Cluethulhu - by The chaser - 09-13-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: Cluethulhu - by The Rock Worm - 09-13-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Cluethulhu - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 09-13-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Cluethulhu - by The Rock Worm - 09-13-2012, 05:42 PM