The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck in a wet room... help!
mobilus Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in a wet room... help!

I'm locked in a room with three doors. Sprinklers are turned on, so the room is very wet. A switch on the wall leads to a power box, but that doesn't work and I can't open it like the other one in the hall with the cells short before (with a stone or something).

One is the door I came in, but there's no return. The second door with a red blinking lamp is locked. The third door leads to a room with some shelfs including boxes (and some batteries and pills for the inventory). A burning barrel of oil or something stands within it too.

How can I get out here? I got no idea.

I already read about the sprinklers, that they will be turned on and the door will be opened, if the barrel is flamed through the broken power box. But the barrel IS burning already, even the sprinklers ARE already turned on when I enter the room. But the door is still locked. Bug???
02-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Stuck in a wet room... help! - by mobilus - 02-27-2008, 03:30 PM