Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion 2 "The sequel" UPDATED!!!
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion 2 "The sequel" UPDATED!!!

Review:

Spoiler below!

Mapping: I know you put a lot of effort in the mapping, but you might have putten too much effort in the mapping.
I'm the kind of type that likes when the stories get realistic... And it didn't seem so realistic.
I found no bugs though...

Scares: Some of them were ok-good (Falling into a face was quite good) but you ended more than 1 level with a naked man running towards you... I didn't get that... And most of the times the monsters came, the player was set to false, so i couldn't really do anything = Didn't really have a reason to get scared...
Watermonsters are cool, but it wasn't really used in the level.. Just placed... Didn't add that much again..

Ambience: It's was ok... Though lots of monsters, destroys the atmosphere. I feel a good atmosphere, when you walk, and you have to crouch because you are scared that something is going to happen... SHIT! What was that? Was that an event? Or just atmosphere... damn it's creepy down here... - That kind of atmosphere.

Lighting: Lighting was ok... There was no big mistakes... though i'm pretty sure there was a ceiling or too which had some pretty dark areas...

Puzzles: They were ok, though you might want to help the player with hints, and objectives...
Also, notes saying: If you want the key, then [INSERT PUZZLE HERE].. It doesnt really seem realistic too me again...

All around: I didn't get scared. I didn't get the story until... Why were we at that mansion again?
Though you put some effort in it and i like that! Though not enough effort to clear out those typos. You might want to check up on that too...

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012, 09:46 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: INSANITY NOCTURNAL CONFUSION 2 - by DnALANGE - 09-15-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: INSANITY NOCTURNAL CONFUSION 2 - by Gaviao - 09-16-2012, 06:34 AM
RE: INSANITY NOCTURNAL CONFUSION 2 - by DnALANGE - 09-16-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: INSANITY NOCTURNAL CONFUSION 2 - by Robby - 09-16-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion 2 "The sequel" UPDATED!!! - by FlawlessHappiness - 10-15-2012, 09:43 PM