Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!

(09-16-2012, 08:34 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Umm... you forgot to mention what kind of texture you want and how big the model will be in the game. So since its a statue, I just threw a tileable rock texture on it that I happened to have lying around. Its a 2048² map, which might be a bit oversized, but I thought a rockworm statue is probably pretty huge, right?

It might not fit perfectly color-wise, I mean I don't know what your level looks like... anyway I made a folder with all the textures, the .mat and an .ent file for you, that you should be able to open and edit with Model Editor. If you wanted something special for the texture instead, tell me...

Rock Worm Statue

btw. the topology on that worm is the strangest thing I've ever seen. I'm sure Frictional knew what they were doing, but I'd really love to know the reason for that...
First off, that waas me putting a 'body' on the statue. I was afraid of the player traveling through it so I made put those on it. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

I just looked at the contents of the zip you gave and wow! That's amazing! That's exactly what I wanted! Thanks a bunch pal!

EDIT: in the Model Editor it's fine, but in the Level Editor it's invisible again. Not sure what's going on.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012, 09:02 PM by The Rock Worm.)
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice! - by The Rock Worm - 09-16-2012, 08:46 PM