Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What are your thoughts on Black Plague?
DanteDMC Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What are your thoughts on Black Plague?

roadkiller Wrote:
DanteDMC Wrote:For those of you that have played the demo or have bought the game, what do you think of the BP installment?

Personally, so far, I think it's great. I've also noticed some the suggestions that we all made were put into the game. The atmosphere seem creepier and I like the new enemy "the infected"; it's a lot more creepier that the zombie dogs. The only con that I found in this installment is that there is no combat. I hate having to run away every time I encounter some enemy. But all in all, so far; and I say "so far" because I just started playing it, the game is a step above from the first one!

Quick Edit: On the no combat part that I wrote about...can someone help me clarify this. I heard that there are no weapons in this game; I haven't encountered any so far, however as I was trying to do a little amature modding myself, I found some files that imply that there are a fire axe and a crowbar. Can some one confirm this and if so let me know where they are in case I missed them?

There's A thread how to get the pick axe and hammer in black plague I hope you find it Wink

What! No freakin way! I got some searching to do, however...I also heard that you can't kill the infected. So even if I do find them, I gotta mod something or someone does, in order to make them be able to die.
03-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread