Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What are your thoughts on Black Plague?
DanteDMC Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What are your thoughts on Black Plague?

Kedjane Wrote:
DanteDMC Wrote:
roadkiller Wrote:
DanteDMC Wrote:For those of you that have played the demo or have bought the game, what do you think of the BP installment?

Personally, so far, I think it's great. I've also noticed some the suggestions that we all made were put into the game. The atmosphere seem creepier and I like the new enemy "the infected"; it's a lot more creepier that the zombie dogs. The only con that I found in this installment is that there is no combat. I hate having to run away every time I encounter some enemy. But all in all, so far; and I say "so far" because I just started playing it, the game is a step above from the first one!

Quick Edit: On the no combat part that I wrote about...can someone help me clarify this. I heard that there are no weapons in this game; I haven't encountered any so far, however as I was trying to do a little amature modding myself, I found some files that imply that there are a fire axe and a crowbar. Can some one confirm this and if so let me know where they are in case I missed them?

There's A thread how to get the pick axe and hammer in black plague I hope you find it Wink

What! No freakin way! I got some searching to do, however...I also heard that you can't kill the infected. So even if I do find them, I gotta mod something or someone does, in order to make them be able to die.
I think they are killable.

The only reason that I don't think that the infected are killable is because someone on the forums made a very good point about the tape that's about to expose the infecteds' weakness and then the guy on the tape get's killed right before he can mention it, hence we will never know how to kill them.
03-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread