The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Conspiracy: Philip = Mass Murderer?
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
Conspiracy: Philip = Mass Murderer?

Does anyone else find it odd how..timely his mothers death was? No explination, just a sudden death. He didn't seem to have much emotion about it.

However,that's just the tip of the iceberg.
In overture, there is a man in the old mines who's locked in the room. He is obviously frightened, and knows something is out to kill him. Philip senses this, and decides to "get out of the way" and let the monster kill the guy.

Not only did Philip not help a man who obviously needed it, he burned him alive. Yes, red may have 'seemed' like he wanted to die, I highly believe that he was simply delusional.

The 'dead' man in the hallway (forgot his name; he's in the demo) could clearly be heard saying "help me" yet philip makes no move to help him. In fact, he steals some of the precious blood he has left.

Philips Father; there were no signs of decay on him. It looked as if he was unconscious; does anyone else find it strange how Philip never checked for a pulse? Being locked in that room had probably made him dehydrated and was getting close to death.

Than, annibal. This is pure, cold murder at it's best.

So, how many people is that? 5? 6? And that's ignoring all the stuff we didn't see; what went on before his mothers death.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
03-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracy: Philip = Mass Murderer? - by WindexGlow - 03-07-2008, 10:32 PM