The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

HPL1 Engine - angelscript.h header missing
DrunkenIrishman Offline

Threads: 1
HPL1 Engine - angelscript.h header missing

Hello,

*Apologies if this has been asked already, I did search but I was unable to find it*

I am trying to get a test level up and running in the HPL1 engine, but I keep getting this error (will post it shortly)
I have the Visual C++ Toolkit 2003 installed, and am using CodeBlocks as my IDE, and it loads up HPL.vcproj fine, with all headers/source folders etc. showing, however when I try to build it goes fine for a few minutes, then says it is unable to locate include/system/angelscript.h

I looked into the main code and saw it said include "include/system/angelscript.h" however when I looked in that directory it was missing. I also checked the Frictional Games github repositry, and it was missing from that one too.

Any idea what the problem is? Is it safe to remove that line or is it required?

Thank you,

KF
10-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
HPL1 Engine - angelscript.h header missing - by DrunkenIrishman - 10-23-2012, 01:30 AM