Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems

(11-15-2012, 08:07 PM)Bridge Wrote: I don't think it's that much of a problem. I am making sure the target squares and all of the squares the knight must land on are unoccupied. If there is a knight there that needs to be moved, I will type the individual moves. But since we are talking about the same knight with basically a straight path I think it works well enough.

BTW, do you play any chess yourself? Maybe we could create a thread where the forum goers can play against eachother and post their games. Do you play any chess? Maybe we could create a thread where the forum goers can play against eachother and post their games.
It won't be a problem for me, you and a few more, but for others it will. Anyway I don't have a personal problem with that.

Yes I do play chess myself and your idea is just awesome Smile I'm in.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

11-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddles, brain puzzles and mathematical problems - by BAndrew - 11-15-2012, 08:14 PM