Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
"FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! 100% Finished
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: "FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! UPDATED BUGFIXED!

(11-18-2012, 07:12 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Really laggy, you should've made it into a few seperate maps instead of one big one. The sounds and events are pretty scary though. I don't think it was a good idea to hide the key in the Cleaning Room on top of a box, while I was looking, I moved boxes including the one the key was lying on. Apparently I threw it to the other side of the room >.< Took me a while to find it. The key doesn't work for me though, it says Machine Room, though it doesn't work on any door, even the door that has Machine Room written all over it :/

Laggy??
Then you don't have a fast enough pc maybe? .. i'm sorry...
Played with 5 other people yesterday and nothing was happening with lags os slow gameplay...
Anyways, the key for the machinery room PUT IT ON THE "LOCK" THAT'S ON THE DOOR downstairs in the basement!!!
Hoped this is helping you.
BTW... the key will appear in the small room with the big barrel... NOT on top of a box... O_o...
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012, 07:16 PM by DnALANGE.)
11-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! UPDATED BUGFIXED! - by DnALANGE - 11-18-2012, 07:15 PM