Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
"FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! 100% Finished
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: "FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! UPDATED BUGFIXED!

(11-18-2012, 08:04 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Currently playing through this, and I'm a bit stuck so I'll head back to it tomorrow.

The atmosphere is super spot-on. The use of dynamically changing BGM really helps a lot here. That put together with the scares made me NOPE! oh so much.

I think there are several issues you should try, and improve on though. For instance, the lighting is sometimes too dark even when there are lights around which just isn't natural. The mapping, and placement of certain statics could also be better.

Thus far, I have to give it a solid 8/10. Good work!

Big Grin Thanks man!
I am glad you liked it!
I hope this kind of setting make people think that there are other ways then flying people to scare people a lot!
I twas a joy to make it!
It is sooo different then others!
I made it dark becasue that would make it more scary..
You have a lamp and... the amnesia sight comes thru by itself.. but i understand what you mean.
Thanks for your reply and i'm happy you like it so far... you will L O V E the ending..
Makes me smile a lot cause of all the quite different scriptings ... not seen so far in any cs yet!

am i true?
Have fun till the ending!
What is BGM?? :O
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM by DnALANGE.)
11-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "FEAR AMNESIA" Custom Story Released! UPDATED BUGFIXED! - by DnALANGE - 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM