The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Acies ModelShoppe [You Request Models]
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
Brick  Acies ModelShoppe [You Request Models]

Hi!

Figured I'd try to make some models for people. Please post a screenshot/link to your story + what type of thing you'd like. Maybe you're building an area, but find that a certain piece is missing (rooftop for example), then I'll be here to complete "the set" for you.

Generally: I won't be making "new monsters". I'm sorry. I won't make models for brand new mappers/bad mappers - if I put effort into helping you, I'd like to see you put effort into what you are doing :]

Cheers!

The list:
1. "Valve box" - Hardarm | Done!
2. "Pressure gauge" - CorinthianMerchant | Done! (?)
3. "Lodge Assets" - Streetboat
4. "A lot of stuff" - jssjr90
5. "Machine thing for radiation" - Danny boy
6. "Tablecloth + breakables" - Hardarm

Completed:
Pressure Gauge (Almost done - Might add animations for the "hands" if people want that?)
Spoiler below!

Possibly adding an animation for the "hands" - one "normal" animation and one where the hands move towards "maxiumum pressure"; for some sort of overload(?). If people would want that..?

226 Tris.
[Image: PGTRUE2FRONT.png]

[Image: PGTRUE2Back.png]

Well, download link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20790433/PressureGauge2.zip

"The Valvebox"
Spoiler below!

Style works together with the pressure gauge - basically the same texture with other details :] I've made some "vent holes" at the bottom of it. I imagine you could create a nice particle effect of it "venting" steam through the bottom - if someone creates a nice particle for it I'd be happy to link it here.

850 tris.
[Image: ValveBox02.png]

Download link:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20790433/valvebox.zip

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 06:15 PM by Acies.)
11-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Acies ModelShoppe [You Request Models] - by Acies - 11-22-2012, 07:00 PM