The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys??
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys??

I've recently started to learn the Amnesia editor, but one thing I can not understand at all is scripting keys to work. I've tried watching videos but they don't explain anything, they just show you in a way that only people who know what their doing will understand.

I've always tried looking on the wiki for script functions and such, but for someone like myself who has no scripting experience what so ever, it's less than helpful, in fact, it's annoying.

I simply want to know what I need to do, step by step, in order to make a key open a certain door. What file do I need to make, how? What do I have to name the key, where do I place files, what script's do I write, where..?

Very, very simple explanations would be hugely appreciated because I'm getting annoyed and would like to just focus on continuing learning.

Many thanks,

RC

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

12-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia editor - Help with scripting // Keys?? - by Racingcreed - 12-05-2012, 08:02 PM