The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler Dogs get revived + question
blackdawg47 Offline

Threads: 3
Dogs get revived + question

When I encountered the first dog, when you first descend into the mine, I killed it with the hammer. It was 100% dead because the music stopped and there were no more dog growls. So, I could go to the storage room without having to avoid anything. When I unlocked the door at the middle of the map, however, Philip says he should barricade it so the dog won't be able to get in. But I killed the dog! Hah, I don't need any barricade - bullsh*t! The dog just popped in as if I never killed it. Now that's very unrealistic, especially for the easy difficulty. I think dogs are respawned everytime you leave and reenter an area...

And my question is: considering the fact that Philip was trapped in the mine for more than a year, what did he eat and drink? He just had a backpack...not enough room for a whole year's meal. And even if we consider he ate 24-hour ration packs or beef jerkys, what about the water?
12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Dogs get revived + question - by blackdawg47 - 12-19-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Dogs get revived + question - by Oscar House - 12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Dogs get revived + question - by Nice - 12-19-2012, 10:45 PM
RE: Dogs get revived + question - by blackdawg47 - 12-20-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Dogs get revived + question - by EpiqueSauce - 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM