The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penumbra Monster Amnimation conversion?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Question  Penumbra Monster Amnimation conversion?

Now I know that the Penumbra Monster mechanics is different to the Amnesia ones, particularly the animation types.

Penumbra's is the same file type as their monster (.dae), while Amnesia's is (.dae_anim). Now in my early days of Amnesia, I tried simply renaming a Penumbra's 'animation' to the Amnesia's type, but it didn't work.

Since then I'd been doing practice areas for a future custom story, just simple areas then working up. Now that I'm better in area design, though still have plenty of script area questions, I'm ready for my first official custom story.

However, I want to convert the Penumbra Worm's attack and move animation to Amnesia. I know that the Infected and Dog's animations were converted to Amnesia, but I don't know how this was done nor do I have the ability to repeat this.
01-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Monster Amnimation conversion? - by The Rock Worm - 01-01-2013, 12:29 AM