The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia.exe not recognized? Full Conversion.
Victor Offline

Threads: 19
Amnesia.exe not recognized? Full Conversion.

So... I followed all the steps of the "How to Create a Total Conversion Mod without Changing Original Game Files" tutorial, by Tanshaydar, organized everything, but now, when I try to open the .bat, it says (something like this, because I'm translating from brazillian portuguese) that "Amnesia.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". My Amnesia version is the... the one that is not Steam, the retail thing and my batch file for the Total Conversion is:
cd /d ..
Amnesia.exe totalconversion_config/main_init.cfg
(the name of the total conversion is not "total conversion". That wouldn't be creative at all).
I sailed across the forums, hoping to find an answer, but nothing I've found was useful... Meaning it didn't work.
If anyone can help me and need more info, I will be refreshing this page like a mothafu****. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM by Victor.)
01-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia.exe not recognized? Full Conversion. - by Victor - 01-01-2013, 09:03 PM