The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people don't care about the history?
str4wberrypanic Offline

Threads: 24
Why do people don't care about the history?

I was thinking about this recently, and i think that a lot of people who likes custom storys don't actually care about the history. That's because i've never seen any feedback about how good the history was, and the way people read memos in videos. I've realized this when i was reading the comments of " Followed by Death " in Moddb. Everyone says " oh, it was scary " or " nice scripts " or something like that, but never " oh, i really liked the history line ". It has a cool story and everything, but people don't care... I mean... for me, Amnesia was scary because of the history. The more i knew, the more i feared it.
But i don't know, it looks like people see a memo and just feel too lazy to read it. I think i've taken more time thinking about a cool history than making it, but it seems that all who people care is about the script level. And when i think about it, i don't feel animated to make a hard story, since people will only read the memo if it's part of a puzzle or something, and this is really bad. :l
What do you guys think?

01-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Why do people don't care about the history? - by str4wberrypanic - 01-06-2013, 03:37 AM