The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help! My friends can't see things that are in my map!
Gandalf1337 Offline

Threads: 2
Help! My friends can't see things that are in my map!

So my problem is this:
I have started making my own custom story, but the thing is, I sent my story to 2 friends to let them try it out. And like 2 days ago I had a problem with a door that was really hard to open. And I hadn't added a letter that I added yesterday.

And so today I sent my custom story to my 2 friends, and they tell me that they can't see a letter and that the door is kind of stuck (hard to open). And that is exactly like the "old map" I had 2 days ago (the one without a letter and with a failed door)

But I have checked the files I sent them and all the files are the right ones, The files are EXACTLY the same files as I have. And for me everything works perfectly.

What's wrong?
01-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help! My friends can't see things that are in my map! - by Gandalf1337 - 01-17-2013, 10:05 PM